Accounting for Residential Property Managers
Scott Porter, CPA gives property managers direct access to accountants that specialize in real estate accounting services. We know how to get past financial obstacles and offer accounting solutions, tax minimization strategies, and reliable business advice for residential property management companies..
As a qualified real estate CPA firm and tax professional, we’ll take over critical accounting tasks and will find ways to reduce your taxes. We can handle 1031 exchanges, budgeting, tax deferral transactions, and much more. We’ll carefully identify which deductions you qualify for so you'll be confident that you haven’t overpaid your taxes or made mistakes on your tax filings that could attract attention from the IRS.
Call us at 719-426-9360 today to learn more about how your business can benefit from our real estate accounting and tax services for residential property management companies. Our Colorado CPA firm offers a free initial consultation.
Property manager accounting services:
- Cloud accounting and bookkeeping
- Strategic tax planning
- Cost segregation
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Lease analysis and review
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial statement preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals
- QuickBooks™ accounting support